Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's an honor to be nominated!


Special thanks to Traci for nominating me as a Brillante Weblog!

Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

That's a lot of blogs! I'm going to be adding them as I check around a little.

1. The Boston Bibliophile: this is one of the first book blogs I check and it's always a pleasure to read.
2. Blood of the Muse: Great reviews and a really terrific layout.
3. Baseball Diva's Dugout Diary: No one said these all had to be book blogs, did they? In summer, a girl's mind turns to baseball.

2 comments:

Marie Cloutier said...

THANK YOU! This is actually the third time I've been nominated in two days and I really appreciate all the positive feedback. I really like your blog too :-) I promise to get my post up today, honest!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and all of your nominees!!!