The upside is that I get to do a lot of reading in airports. In airplaces (on a cramped, eight-hour flight from Amsterdam to Newark, you better have something to occupy your mind). And in hotel rooms. And waiting for shuttle buses. You get the picture, right? So I have lots and lots of reviews to post, as soon as I get a chance to write them all up.
Here are some of the reviews you can look forward to over the next week or two:
- Ambrosia: about a culture. An investigation of electronica music and party culture
- Mr. White's Confession, by Robert Clark
- The Tenth Case, by Joseph Teller
- Kosher by Design Lightens Up
- Gargoyle, by Andrew Davidson
- The Book Thief, by Marcus Zusak
Not bad for a couple of weeks, I think. Now I just have to get the reviews written and everything posted! It's good to be back!