Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesday!



It's time for another Teaser! This week, I bumped The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan to the top of my TBR list. It is shaping up to be a great horror story, but this early on, I couldn't tell you exactly what is going on. But investigators at a strange plane crash site found something ominous...

"A parabolic microphone was inserted, returning all manner of chirps, beeps, and ring tones: the passengers' mobile phones going unanswered. Eerie and plaintive sounding, like tiny little personal distress alarms."

I am really going to enjoy this one!

5 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Sounds awesome! I hope I get it too.

Erika Powell said...

that is a great teaser

Anonymous said...

I have enough problems with flying that I pretty sure reading about a plane crash would not be good for me :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man -- that just gave me eerie goosebumps, imagining all those beeps etc going off, and they can hear them, but nobody is answering. *shudder*

Excellent teasers. And here's mine, from one of the books you sent me. :-)

Wendi said...

Wow - that is a very descriptive and chilling teaser! :)

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi