Sunday, November 22, 2009

New to my library...

It has been a banner week for new books at my house! First, some great stuff came in while I was in Houston (including one surprise book). Then, my favorite bookstore (Joseph Beth Booksellers in Cleveland) had their Member Appreciation Day. For a very reasonable membership fee, you get bonuses and coupons and discounts, plus they make donations to a charity of your choice from their list. Today, I had pages of coupons and so really, I had to buy books, didn't I? How could I resist? Too bad they don't sell bookshelves.

So, here are the new acquisitions - I can't decide which one to start with!



Now, that's a pretty good haul, don't you think? I cannot wait to dig in to this pile of new books!


5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

You did have a great week and Joseph Beth Booksellers sounds like an awesome store!

Kathleen said...

The Woods will keep you on the edge of your seat and it is a quick but thrilling read!

Anonymous said...

That's my favorite bookstore too and I missed customer appreciation day! :( I love that they donate money to charity and I love the restaurant. I'm glad that you got some great books.

Amanda said...

Oh boy! Don't you just love an excuse to go splurge on books?

Anonymous said...

I am dying to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo!